Thursday, April 30, 2009

My baby shower!

Almost two weeks ago, on April 18th, a very precious friend of mine - Amanda Rupert - hosted a fabulous baby shower for me.

Amanda decorated her house in browns, blues and elephants, but more importantly she opened up her home to many wonderful ladies to celebrate!!! As I have mentioned, my parents drove down for the weekend so that my Mom (Gram-to-be) could attend.

The food was tasty, and the green sherbet punch was refreshing and VERY yummy. All the friends and family that came were extremely generous in their gifts for the baby. The stories shared made me realize how 'real' this is. More importantly, I was able to conclude that I will be able to handle everything/anything that comes my way with the support and love I have from all my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment