Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back from Texas...swollen feet and all

Well...I am experiencing my second set of swollen feet. In April, my left foot swelled one day after being on my feet too long....but on Friday and currently....both are puffed out like sausages. I could blame it on the plane ride to and from Texas...but I think majority of the blame lies in the fact that I did WAY too much this weekend...but LOVED every minute of it and would not have done anything differently!!! We flew to Texas on Friday and spent the day with Clint's parents. We had dinner and spent the evening with "Aunt Heather, Uncle Victor and cousins - Jaydon, Jacalyn, Jonathan and Jakob". It was great to see everyone! Saturday morning, Clint and I went to Kristin Greenlee's for maternity photographs. We are excited to see how all the pictures turned out!!! I then went to my baby shower at Mandy Lucke's house, which was absolutely incredible! And that evening we had dinner at Michael and Elizabeth Gallian's house (a fabulous brisket cooked on the BGE!) and went to the Texas Rangers baseball game (Rangers: 14, A's: 1!!!). We flew home first thing this morning and I promptly changed and went to Amanda Rupert's baby shower.

MORE LATER!!!! I will post more about the maternity pics and the shower once I get some pics to post! :)
Now it is time for a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment