Saturday, February 25, 2012

Police Car

Owen can spot a police car, fire truck and ambulance from a mile away. Sometimes we will just be driving and he will yell out "Police Car". It often takes me a few seconds to find it. Fortunately it is not behind me with its lights on!

I was putting Owen to bed tonight and he told me this story:
Owen: Momma, I saw a police car today.
Mommy: "You did? Where?
Owen: I was in the car with Daddy. The other car was going too fast. But the police car caught him. We weren't going too fast.
Mommy: That's good!
Owen: Ya, I asked Daddy why the police car was stopped and Daddy told me what happened.
Mommy: What happened?
Owen: The police car caught the man that was going too fast. We weren't going very fast.

Love that he told me twice that they weren't going too fast! He made sure I knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment