Thursday, June 4, 2009

The hiccups!!!

I (Melissa) went to visit a co-worker and friend, Christy, in the hospital yesterday. She just had her baby boy, Levi, on Tuesday. He was precious! As I was holding him, he had the hiccups. Christy told me he had had them while she was pregnant with him and that it was a really neat feeling. She described them as "methodic kicks". It then dawned on me that I too have felt those "methodic kicks", but didn't come to the realization that they were hiccups!

Tonight, after Clint and I finished eating dinner, I sat back in my chair and Baby McReynolds got the hiccups. Clint placed his hand on my belly and felt them too. Such a neat feeling! I am beginning to wonder if I will miss feeling him moving, kicking and poking me on the inside after he is born.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy said she missed it a little bit! But I am sure you will be so enthralled with him it won't last long.

    ReplyDelete