Friday, June 8, 2012

Bath time stories and bed time conversations

Here is a conversation that took place while Owen was in the bath tonight:

Owen: Mommy, I want to tell you a story while I am in the bath.
Mommy: OK...go for it!
Owen: Once upon a time......there were three little bears. Papa, Mommy bear and brother bear...oh and sister bear. They were all in their college.
Mommy: College?
Owen: (Laughing)...yeah...college.
Mommy: Do you mean cottage.
Owen: Yes, cottage. And the momma bear walked in and said who is eating my pork.
Mommy: Pork? Do you mean porridge?
Owen: Yes, porridge. And then sissy bear was eating the porridge.
Mommy: Ya?
Owen: That's the end of my story.
Mommy: Were you trying to tell me about Goldilocks and the three bears.
Owen: Ya....is Goldilocks your friend?
Mommy: I would love for Goldilocks to be my friend. I like her story.
Owen: Me too.

Here is a conversation that took place at Owen's bedtime:
Owen: Mommy, my teachers say I look like you.
Mommy: Oh ya? That's cool, I think you look like me too! Which teacher told you that?
Owen: Ummm....Miss Taylor. She is pretty...just like my Mommy!
Mommy: Do you think Miss Taylor is pretty?
Owen: Yes....just like you!
Mommy: Awwww.....that is very sweet. You are a sweet boy!
Owen: I like looking like my Mommy. And my Daddy! Mommy...I look like my Mommy and Daddy.
Mommy: That's correct!

Such a sweet sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment