Friday, June 1, 2012

School Bus

Owen is still in love with school buses and "big kid school". I can only hope that he keeps this enthusiasm for another 19 years!!!

Here is a conversation from this morning:

Owen: Mommy! Look! There is Kieran's school bus!
Mommy: Oh ya.....the bus is heading to school.
Owen: I am going to get bigger and bigger and bigger until I am big enough to go on the school bus and go to big kid school.
Mommy: Yep...not long now. Two more years until you go on the big kid school bus.
Owen: I am in your school bus now. It is white. And I am on my way to my school. My daycare. Right mommy?
Mommy: Right!
Owen: But in two years, I will go on the big kid school bus. Me and all my friends. We will go to big kid school together.
Mommy: That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment