Monday, August 31, 2009

At letter to Owen

Today you are 2-months old! It seems like just yesterday we were taking you home from the hospital! I honestly can’t believe two months has gone by so quickly. I hope time starts slowing down so that we can savor all of these moments with you.

I hope you know how much I love you and what a delight you are in my life. I look at you swinging away and grunting right now and I smile. You really are the greatest gift from up above and I hope that I show you that daily.

You are growing up so fast! You already seem to be getting chubbier cheeks and I can’t wait to squeeze them! (I’ll be gentle, I promise.)

I want you to know that when you look into my eyes when I’m feeding you, I melt. You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. So deep and dark...absolutely perfect.

There’s so much that I want for you in your life, but I guess we have time to get into that in the future. I don’t want to rush things… After all, you are only 2 months old, so let’s just enjoy that milestone!

Just know that you are the most perfect little boy in the world. Thanks for bearing with me as I learn this whole mom thing & I promise that things will just keep on getting better for all of us!

So as you nap away right now, I hope that you are having sweet dreams and I’ll be right here when you wake up.

I love you, Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment