Saturday, August 1, 2009

Multi-Taskers

I have been accused of multi-tasking in many situations throughout my life. Although...now that Owen is here...I pretty much do one thing...take care of him. I will admit that I have talked to Clint on my cell phone and texted a few friends while feeding Owen a couple of times. But that is the extent of my multi-tasking these days.

However...my family has been great at it...and I have caught them in the act! Here is my Dad multi-tasking (checking email, surfing the web and soothing Owen in his bouncy seat:

And...this morning, Clint walked Nash while carrying Owen in the Baby Bjorn AND...drank a thermal cup of coffee on-the-go!!

I don't have pictures...but when my parents were here...my Mom was the ultimate multi-tasker. She kept the house clean, made every meal for us, did the laundry, read a book and helped me tremendously with Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment