Thursday, August 6, 2009

(Potentially) The last day to be Ferociously Cute

Owen is growing so fast! Sounds cliche...but it is so true. I think today might be the last day that he fits into his "Ferociously Cute" onesie. It is getting tight in the length!! It is such a cute onesie...so I will be sad to 'retire' it so early!

Owen was quite alert when I was taking the photo of him in his Ferociously Cute onesie, that I tried to capture a few more good pics and expressions. Not many turned out, as not only was he alert...but he moves quite quickly so many of the photos were blurry!!!


Last night, the cap to his cord came off. Before dressing him, I took this picture showing off his belly button. It appears to be an "innie" (not quite sure how to spell that...and spell check is not helping!).

No comments:

Post a Comment