Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today, we have a sleepy baby...maybe...

So far....we have a sleepy baby today. Owen made enough noise this morning at 245am for me to check on him. I don't even unswaddle him...or wake him for that matter. He fed for a little while, but stayed asleep. I am not complaining...as it meant that I could get some sleep myself! He was then up at 445am for more food. Even with a diaper change, Owen did not appear to be awake. He was certainly content though!

I unswaddled him and woke him at 730am to start our daily feeding schedule and he again fell back to sleep. His normal routine is to stay awake to scream a little bit, spit up, burp and scream some more...so this not the norm!!! Here is a picture of him sleeping after his 730am feed.


This extra sleepy period allowed me to get some laundry folded, the dishes put away and post this blog entry! Owen is up now and sitting here with me as I type (with one finger....not my style...but I will do what I have to in order to accomplish something with a little guy on my lap!!). :)

Missed the opportunity to take a shower...but I will have another chance soon...I am certain!

No comments:

Post a Comment